So here are my five things -
- Leaving work for lunch with a good friend. It is so nice to just walk away for an hour and talk about other things, no matter how irrelevant they are.
- Hearing the dogs run to the front door to greet me. They are so excited that I have to smile and spend more than a few minutes telling them about my day.
- Not having to cook dinner! My mother-in-law had a bunch of leftovers from an event the day before and my husband was all over it.
- Reading a good book outside in the shade while watering the trees.
- Being able to have the kitten in the same room with Simba, our larger dog, for at least a few minutes before he wanted to have her for dinner.