I made my weekly trip to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions and the pharmacist told me that they now made a generic version of one of my meds. Saving money is always appreciated, so I decided to go with the generic. I get home and find that the generic version is a neon orange horse pill that looks like it is radioactive or something.
Can't they make them look all pretty or put inspiring words on the pills? Something to make it a little easier when I open that pill box every morning and evening?
Grace in the Small Things - Day 2
- This is actually pretty big thing - having insurance to cover all the prescriptions I need to live a semi-normal life.
- Air Conditioning! It was at least 100 today, so the dogs and I hung out in front of the portable air conditioner when I got home from work.
- Watching a movie with the hubby.
- That my body felt pretty normal and only my fingers were achy.
- Having the energy to clean some stuff off the bedroom floor. No more tripping!