Sunday, March 6, 2011

Please Show Support for a Fellow RA Blogger

The other day I read an article from Health.com called 15 Things Not to Say to Someone with RA. Not only did I think it was a great article, I also recommended it on my Facebook page and suggested it to a few people that have made the kind of comments talked about in the article.

Then today I check out RA Warrior, a blog on Rheumatoid Arthritis, like I do every day. I was unbelievably disappointed to find a post called Three Things Not to Say about Plagiarism to a Blogger where Kelly shows that the author of the Health.com article stole from her site. After reading the two articles side by side, it is extremely difficult to deny that the content originally came from the RA Warrior post months ago.

When I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis over a year ago, Kelly's blog was the site I went to for all my questions and she was incredibly supportive, even taking the time to answer my questions personally. I urge everyone to head over to Health.com and leave a comment showing their support for Kelly.

No comments: