Thursday, December 9, 2010

Things I Love Thursday!

I was inspired to participate in "Things I Love Thursday" by Gala Darling quite a while ago, but one day I just stopped for some reason. It is definitely time to start making my list again!

Of course Gala Darling's website is one of my favorite things. It is a fun and empowering site about style, happiness, and finding adventure in the world.

Another website that I am obsessed with is Etsy, which is a website for people to sell handmade and vintage items. I especially love the geekery section where you can find everything from domino cuff links to tetris soap. I can start browsing the pages and before I know it time has flown by.

For awhile there I was all about t-shirts and yoga pants, but I feel like I am starting to get my groove back and wanting to look fabulous. I have been all about the jewelry this week, especially jewelry that involves owls. I just found a great ring on Etsy that has an owl head and wings made of pewter. I cannot wait to get it in the mail.

I also found this blingy ring at Target for about five bucks. Oh Target, how I love you!


Wrapping and giving gifts! Tomorrow is Rommel's birthday and he is the worst person shop for because he buys himself whatever he wants. When I try to ask him what he wants, he always says "I have you, that's everything I want." So cute, but so frustrating. But I think that I managed to find the perfect gift today. After wrapping his gift, I started on some Christmas presents that I had hidden away. This year I decided to wrap everything in brown paper and then use beautiful ribbon for the bows. I have to say that they look pretty darn good.


I am also loving a computer program called Malware Bytes. My dad suggested it to get rid of the virus that Norton could not pick up took over my laptop. Thank god it worked because I really did not want to be the downfall of a second computer this year.

No comments: