Wednesday, May 14, 2008

29 Day Giving Challenge

First, I wanted to tell you about this challenge I signed up for yesterday. It's called the 29 Day Giving Challenge. Each day, for 29 days, you need to give something away. It doesn't just half to be physical objects; it can be time listening to a friend who needs to talk or even saying hello to a stranger on the street. There are so many ways to "give" to others. I am really excited about the challenge and have already found several ways to give today. I am hoping that I can change the way I think about somethings and be more mindful of my intentions.

I am writing about the experience on the challenge website, so I will not write about it here, but you can read my posts at http://givingchallenge.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=MorganD

No comments: