Monday, February 21, 2011

KROQ Acoustic Christmas - A Little Late!

I woke up around one o'clock this morning and could not fall back to sleep for the life of me. Even after taking a warm shower, I just laid there thinking about anything and everything. I spent quite a bit of that time thinking about my blog and I realized that I never posted my pictures from KROQ Acoustic Christmas, which is crazy because it was such a huge event for me! It was a great concert but the real reason it meant so much to me is that I never thought that I would be able to go to a concert again without having a panic attack. But after five years of not being able to be in crowded places and some hypnosis, I was able to do it! And I had such an amazing time too!

The pictures are not the best quality, but I had been determined to document the night so that I could go back and remind myself what I accomplished.



Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros were so much fun and a great way to start the evening.


Broken Bells were amazing live and it was so cool to see them considering they had never intended to tour for their album.


I was really excited to see Neon Trees because I was all about loud upbeat music at the time. It was great to jump around and sing along to their best songs.



And Florence and the Machine - it was hard to describe. Just amazing.



My favorite of the night was the Black Keys! LOVE THEM!



And Brandon Flowers! I am totally in love with him and his solo album.


Vampire Weekend was great too!



I did not manage to get pictures of Temper Trap, which was kind of annoying because Rommel kind of looks like the lead singer. I wanted to compare their pictures.

When we left the theater I was seriously floating. I was so excited about the concert and that I was not only able to get through it without a panic attack, but always really enjoy it.

As we left an extremely kind couple took our picture by the Christmas Tree at the entrance of Universal Studios City Walk. It was such a great night!!!

No comments: