Thursday, July 30, 2009

They are ready for their close ups!

I was insanely lucky to spend most of Monday when my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and twin nephews, Nathan and Nico. They are the sweetest, most adorable boys in the world!

We enjoyed some dinner at In 'n Out, which they do not have in Seattle and we're craving. We had so much fun and I tried to take a lot of pictures.

While we were waiting for our food, Nathan showed me how many different emotions he can portray with a look.

First was the scary look.


The the sad look.


The crazy happy look.


The surprised look.


It's so hot in here, dramatic look.


I'm surprised it's cold in here look.


This has all worn me out look.


I cannot believe they are going to be four tomorrow. They grow up so fast!


And one last picture of Nathan and Nico with my Sunny Bunny. Like any children that do not grow up around animals, they were intrigued but scared of the dog. It took them a little while, but they came around to her. They even tried to feed her some cookies, but she just wanted a belly rub.

No comments: