Friday, December 26, 2008

The Bestest Husband Ever!

Rommel always has a difficult time deciding what to get me for Christmas and my birthday. The fact that my birthday is just three days after Christmas makes is even worse for him. This year he mentioned that Zales has a new Hello Kitty collection. We checked it out, but in the end I decided against the necklace I adored because I just could not justify spending the money on it and chose a new camera instead.

He totally surprised me by getting for me anyway. I still feel a little guilty about the price, but not as much as I would have if I told him that was all I wanted for Christmas. Yes, I might have secretly been hoping for it, but I did tell him not to get it for me several times.

Anyway, I absolutely love it! Some may consider it childish, but I could care less. It is adorable and I love Hello Kitty. It always reminds me of a little plastic, pink purse I had as a kid that my sister and I would fill up with sand from the sandbox and carry around. I have no idea why we would do that, but they were good memories! Picture courtesy of Zales.

No comments: