Monday, November 24, 2008

Things to do when you are sick...

I have been sick since Friday and slept almost all day every day since then. I went to the doctor this morning and am now able to breath again after having some miraculous breathing treatment. I am no longer as tired, but I am completely bored. I am not big on watching TV all day, so I had to set about finding other ways to entertain myself that didn't require too much energy.

What I have done so far today
  • lounged in the bath with a book
  • watched Sex and the City (the movie)
  • pampered my feet
  • cleaned up my cuticles
  • check my email and all the usual websites
What I might do the rest of the day
  • take a nap (I am still sick)
  • paint my fingernails and toenails
  • try a deep cleaning face mask
  • read
  • start my Christmas cards
  • watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (they didn't have much in the grocery store kiosk)
  • transfer Cd's to my ipod

No comments: