Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Make it work."

Last night was the season finale of Project Runway, which is one of the few TV shows that I am completely addicted to. I love everything about it. There's the fashion, of course, but also drama. There are people you want to succeed so badly and some you just want to kick in the face.

At the beginning of the season I wasn't too impressed. A few contestants were obviously above the rest when it came to imagination and execution. But once it was down to the final four, I could see reasons each one had a shot at winning. They each had such different views of fashion, but they were all fabulous.

After the final runway show, it was clear that Leanne would be the winner, even though Korto and Kenley's collections were amazing. I am sure they will all find success after the exposure the show provided. I know that I want to renew my vows just so I can wear the wedding dress Kenley made (even though I would look completely ridiculous!).

Now the season is over and I don't know what to do with myself. Okay, I am just being dramatic, but they are in a court battle over the show being on Bravo or Lifetime. I just hope they figure it out quickly so I get my Tim Gunn fix as soon as possible!

No comments: