Monday, September 15, 2008

Wild & Crazy Dreams

Since Rommel started his new job I have been having crazy dream after crazy dream. My subconscious is trying to tell me something, but what?

I think I was able to figure out one of them. In the dream I agreed to let Rommel date two other women, but I became insanely jealous and angry when he started to spend time with them. Obviously it has nothing to do with letting him date someone else because that would never ever happen. I am pretty sure one of the women was supposed to represent his new job and I was angry because he was spending too much time working. Of course we both knew he would be monumentally busy with his new job. It is a rather small agency that is becoming very successful, which means there is an overload of work to be done. Advertising is also a very social business and having contacts is extremely important, which means a lot of dinners, drinks, meet and greets. Once he makes a name for himself at his new place, things will start to calm down.

I’ll admit that I was even looking forward to him being busy. He was so bored for the last month, just sitting around the house, making phone calls, etc. And time to myself would be enjoyable too. There is plenty of stuff that I want to do, such as my gardening, that Rommel does not have much interest in.

Little did we know that he would be working late every single night, at least so far. He loves the job, so he is happy, and I am getting a crazy amount of things done with the time on my own.

But will it always be like this? I am sure it will work out for the best and I will no longer feel like he is having an affair with his job.

As for the other dreams, who even knows. I guess I will just keep having them until I figure it out.

No comments: